4.07.2008

Utah Jazz vs. San Antonio Spurs


I went to the Jazz game on Friday night with my friend Steve Dahle! It was so much fun and our seats were awesome! We were about the third row right behind the San Antonio bench! I tell ya, that's the way to go! Games are so much more fun when you're right in the action! Look closely at the re-run of the game & you'll see us on T.V. cheering our little hearts out! We were a little worried about the Jazz at first, but they came through in the end and dominated the Spurs! I think we were their good luck charms! :)

1 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

That is so fun that you got to go to the Jazz Game. i miss Utah! Hope you are doing good! I miss your guts and will call you soon. My parents are coming to visit us this weekend and I'm so excited. Talk to you soon!

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!