12.08.2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!





I love holiday time!  It's so fun when all the Christmas festivities start happening!  This past weekend, we kicked of the season with a couple of our favorite traditions.  One tradition we have in our family is every year we go out to a fancy, family Christmas dinner.  We usually all vote on where we want to go, but this year, my Dad decided to surprise us.  We went to Five Alls! It was SO delicious!  I had filet with crab on top! Yum! Then we drove around and looked at a bunch of Christmas lights around town.  Thanks Dad for an awesome night!




 Saturday was Girl's Day Out at the festival of trees!  The festival is so great every year.  I cry almost every time.  There were so many great trees, but I decided to take a picture of the Harley tree in honor of my Brady. :)  After the festival, we went to lunch and worked on some Christmas shopping.  I finally found a garland for my railing!  I'll have to post a pic when it's all done...if I even get to finishing it this year!  Thanks everyone for the fun weekend!  I can't wait for more holiday fun!

0 comments:

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!