1.29.2010

The Holidays...At Last!



     As my sister would say...Holy Cats!  I haven't blogged in ages!  I've been meaning to get these up for so long; there's just been too much going on.  So by now, the holiday season is old news, and I'm sure you're all on to bigger and better things.  But I thought I should post them anyway.
     The holidays were way fun this year!  I had a week and a half off of work, so we just partied it up!  Christmas was filled with all kinds of family parties, movie going, food, and good times. Our favorite things that Santa brought us were a camera for me (that I pray I learn how to use someday!) and a ping pong table for Brady! After Christmas, Brady and I did absolutely nothing except watch all 4 seasons of Criminal Minds!  It's our newest addiction & it's amazing!  I highly recommend it! It's hours upon hours of awesomeness! 
     New Year's Eve we hadn't really planned on much...except Criminal Minds. :)  But, a bunch of our family came over & we spent the night having competitions on the Wii, watching UP, and laughing our faces off!
     Brady also celebrated his 25th birthday on January 14th!  Can I just say, it's kind of a pain to have a birthday right after Christmas...but it was still fun!  We went to Texas Roadhouse & then had presents & dessert with our families.  Good Times!
     Now it's back to real life. (Boo!)  School and work have taken over our lives.  I am enjoying my program so far, but it's a lot of work!  It's hard to get back into school after 2 years!  Anyway, we're just trying to enjoy life 1 day at a time! Happy Late Holidays Everyone! :0)

3 comments:

B.A.M. said...

Criminal Minds is the best show ever! we love that show... they are so smart!

Mike and Kim said...

Hey looks like you had a great Christmas! And your house is super cute. Also, guess what we need to talk soon because I may not be moving back to Utah. I know, no companies hiring there right now for Mike's field. Just call me soon and I can tell you where we might be moving....

Kim said...

ohhh Ash, you are just too pretty, I can't even handle it! XOXO

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!