3.16.2008

My Little Bro's Mission Farewell!!!


Riley's mission farewell was Sunday, March 16. He gave an amazing talk, and we had so much fun with all of our family and friends that came to support him. I can't believe he's actually old enough to be going on a mission! He leaves March 26 for the Provo MTC. He'll be there fore 3 weeks, and then he's off to serve the people of Jacksonville, Florida! His mission also covers some of Georgia, so he'll be getting a good dose of southern culture! Good luck Ry! We love you & we're so proud of you!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute. Did you re-dye your hair!? See ya tomorrow in green!

Mike and Kim said...

Ash! I love you and I am so excited that you made a blog. I do need to call you soon. I have been thinking that everyday. I've been busy at work this week. I've had to work for another girl 12 hr days yesterday and today. I will call you soon. I miss you!

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!