4.25.2008

Graduation Day!!!


Well, I've been done with school for a little while, but today I am an official Brigham Young University graduate! It's so strange when a goal you've had your whole life gets accomplished! Where do you go now? Only time will tell! But I'll tell you where I'm gonna go first! On a much needed vacation! So for part of graduation celebration my dad is taking us to Boston on June 4th! I'm so so excited! But in all seriousness, I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to study at BYU. I have learned so much over the past few years that I will carry with me my whole life. It's been a roller coaster ride-I've experienced my highest highs and my lowest lows, but I have to say that it has all been worth it. I want to thank all of my family and friends that have helped me reach this goal, and who have supported me through everything I have gone through to get to this point. It's all a little bitter sweet. I am thrilled to be starting a new chapter in my life, but I will never forget these past four years-the friends I've made, the experiences I've had, and the lessons I've learned. Congratulations Class of 2008!

5 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Congrats Ash! What an accomplishment! Doesn't feel great. It mad it feel more real to me when I went to graduation too! Love you girl and I will see you in a couple of weeks when I come home!

Kim said...

YAY ASH. WAHOOOOO. You look pretty in all your pics!

Brett and Rachael said...

Congratulations! Good luck at your new job tomorrow!

RIndi said...

Congratulations! That is so excited about your new job! I loved doing that same thing at AtTask, it was my FAVORITE! You need to keep me updated with everything. Call me soon because I heard something about some boy or another!

chelsey said...

Hey Ash! Love the blog! And a BIG Congrats on the graduation AND the new job! Looks like life is treatin ya well!!!

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!