8.08.2008

Cheer Coach!

Hey, all my fellow ex-cheerleaders! A good friend of mine called, and Mountain View High School needs a new cheer coach! There's quite randomly, and since school is starting in a couple of weeks they are in desperate need of one! I wouldn't have the time to do it, but if any of you are interested you better jump on it! You can go apply at Mountain View High School, or you can get in touch with me, and I'll give you the number of someone you can call! This would be a fun opportunity I'm sure for any of you interested in that type of thing! Get back in touch with your inner cheerleader!!! Go, Fight, Win!!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Okay, Okay, I'll do it.

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!