12.18.2009

Wedding Day!!!





Here are the pics from our wedding day! Wow! I can't believe we've already been married for 1 1/2 months! Time has just flown by! I guess time flies when you're having fun! :) Anyway, we got married on November 3rd, and it was the most amazing day! As I talked about in one of my earlier posts, I was worried that it wouldn't be, because we couldn't get sealed in the temple.  But, as everyone had assured me, it was still the best day ever! I just felt so overwhelmingly blessed and grateful to be marrying the most awesome man in the world, and to finally have what I have always wanted. (And of course I cried over just about everything!) We had the ceremony at Heritage Gardens, and then had a family dinner party afterward. It couldn't have turned out more perfect.  Of course, I think that's how everyone feels on their wedding day...I mean...it's your wedding day!  But everything was really so beautiful, we had SO much fun, and I am just so thankful for all of our wonderful family and friends that have given us so much love and support. (P.S. Sorry the slide show is so long! It's hard when you have 100s of pics to choose from! :)  ) 

5 comments:

THE HILSABECKS said...

You look beautiful and so happy! Congratulations Ash!!

Mike and Kim said...

Ash I love your pictures and you look so beautiful! I wish so much that I could have been there to celebrate with you. I am so happy for you and that you found a wonderful person to be with forever! I miss you and will call you soon. Hope you guys have a happy holiday!

Kristin Morris said...

Everything looked gorgeous! and so fun!

The Anderson's said...

Your wedding looked beautiful! I'm glad everything turned out great! Hope you guys have a wonderful life!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I'm so impressed that you have these up already! I have yet to put my DVD in and start uploading. Way to be on top of things, ash!! PS. let's plan lunch. :)

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!