2.01.2010

AGC Convention 2010


This past weekend was the annual AGC convention.  Brady's dad is the President/CEO of AGC, so he hosts the event, and because Brady's clients are in the construction field...Brady gets to bring clients and I get to be his date! :0) (Of course I skip all the boring meetings & just get to go to the fun stuff!)  Friday night was Western Night at Little America where there was a big buffet and country dancing!  (Please notice that Brady and I looked like we were going to Girl's Pref in our matching shirts...NOT planned!) Then, Saturday night was the formal closing banquet at Little America where dinner was served & the BYU Young Ambassadors performed.  The convention was particularly fun for us, because it marked 1 year of us being together!  Western Night & the Banquet were our 2nd and 3rd dates together last year.  So it was way funny to see people's reactions, because the first time they met me I was just "the date" and now I was "the wife".  Ha ha!  Good times!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Fun! Banquets are my favorite, and it just might be because it's a date night that Jonathan and I don't have to plan! Some one else gets to figure it all out for us! And don't worry, the Western Night didn't look too "girl's pref" :)

Amy and Barry said...

Ah, how things can change in a year! *giddy smile and happy fingers* :)

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!