5.31.2008

Counting Down!

Myspace Comments - Boston Red Sox
I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I am going to Boston in less than a week! I have always wanted to go, and now I finally get to! I'm going with my parents & Madi, and our flight leaves at 6:00 A.M. Wednesday morning! It's very early, but that's okay, because ya know how you couldn't sleep the night before vacations when you were little? Yah...I'm still like that! It will be so great to get away and shop, eat sea food, and of course...the highlight...watch the Red Sox play at Fenway! Hopefully the weather is good, and I get to wear my new capris! It says it's supposed to be high 70s to low 80s so cross your fingers! I'll let ya know how it goes when I get back, and I'll be taking lot's of pictures! Go Sox!!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

WAHOO BOSTON!! Still one of my favorite places ever. For sure you need to post pictures of the new capri's when you get back! :) Oh and maybe some of Boston too...

mike said...

Have fun Ash! You deserve a fun vacation! Can't wait to hear all about it. Call me sometime when you get home. It was great to see you last week! Be safe on your trip.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie!
It's your mom. Are you excited at all to go to Boston? I really couldn't tell! ;0) I look forward to hanging with you, Madi and dad! It should be a party! I love you!

Dani said...

Hey guess what?! I love you, yeah I said it...It's kind of embarrassing but I had to. You can only hold it in for so long. I think people were starting to guess. Now that it's out in the open though we don't have to hide it.

Chrisandhills said...

Ash, hey its Hillary how are you? i miss ya we need to get together! your blog is so cute and it looks like you are doing great! I just got a blog so we should keep in touch! are you still down at school? anyway call me lets play!!

The Baldwin's said...

Hi Ash it's Gentri. How are you? Glad to see you have a blog, we do too-it's bgbaldwin.blogspot.com. We need to get together with our Mom's before we head out to Missouri! Hope to see you soon

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!