6.11.2008

Secondhand Serenade-"A Twist in My Story"


Tonight I went and saw my favorite band...Secondhand Serenade! They're an acoustic rock group that is so amazing! I listen to them everyday, and sing in my car at the top of my lungs! I think I can relate to a lot of their songs! It was so much fun, and I loved every minute of it! I highly recommend everyone getting on bored the John Vesely train!!!

An P.S...Yes, I had a fabulous time in Boston! There is a massive post coming with lot's of pics, I'm just waiting to get my Mom's camera. Hers takes better pictures than mine!

1 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Wish I could be there to hang out w/you more often. It was great to talk to you the other day.

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!