11.02.2008

Pumpkin Carving & Halloween!!!


On Thursday we had our annual Hendrickson Family Pumpkin Carving Night! Of course the Hyatt's joined us...it just wouldn't be the same without them! Everyone's pumpkins turned out great, and luckily there was no need this year for the use of toothpicks or repairing broken pokies! ;)

Of course Friday it was really time to celebrate! We had tons of food...but I think my contribution of BYU Creamery mint brownies were the biggest hit! :) Dad of course got his scary music going so as to frighten everyone with our "haunted house", and this year the creepy thing in the punch bowl was ice in the shape of hands! Unfortunately, it melted before most people got to see it, but I still thought it was a nice touch! The best part, of course, was that we got to see lot's of our favorite family & friends. Seriously...is there anything better than dressing up like a crazy & partying all night? I don't think so!

4 comments:

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

How fun. I can't believe the Hyatt kids are that old... I used to babysit them!!
Your family is so cute!

Brett and Rachael said...

Very cute. I like carving pumkins. This year... Dwight's face. :) I'm excited for you to go tomorrow! Have fun and make sure to keep me updated!!!

Mike and Kim said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I miss you too and I haven't talked to you forever! Call me for sure when you get back from Florida. I miss you!

RIndi said...

Your pics look like you've had so much fun! We need to get together soon! Love ya!

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!