3.22.2009

Let's Play Catch-Up!







Alright everyone!  You asked for it!  I know I've been a huge slacker on the blog thing.  It's so funny...I get so bugged when no one updates their blogs...yet I've been the worst one! Ha!  Anyway...in an attempt to redeem myself I have created all these slide shows to catch everyone up on my life!

The top slide is a little random.  It has a bunch of stuff that when on at the first of the year.  I went to Florida to watch the BCS Championship game with some friends which was a blast!  Also, my wonderful friend Kim came into town from Kansas so I got to see her!  I think the other pics are just from New Years and such...kind of old & boring.

The next slide is of my birthday!  Can you believe I turned 23 this year?!  I feel like I'm getting so old...at least in Mormon years! :)  But it was still way fun!  We all went to dinner & bowling to celebrate!  I think there's another random picture in there of the Jazz game too with Brady.  And who's Brady you may ask?  No, he's not some random guy that just happens to be in all my pictures!  We started dating in January & he's awesome!  So for those of you that I don't get to talk to much...now you're no longer in the dark! :)

The last slide is of St. George!  Brady took us there last weekend, since he had to go visit some clients.  We had so much fun!  It was great to get away & have a little sun in our lives!  The boys got to go golfing at Sand Hollow while the girls shopped & got pedicures!  And of course we hit up Fiesta Fun, swam, and shopped some more! We also got to stop in on our way there & visit our great grandma in Scipio.  She's 98!  Can you believe it?!  And on our way home...the fun continued when we stopped in Beaver to hit up the gas station with the Big White Chair...then on to the historic Cove Fort!  It doesn't get much better than that! ;)  Thanks Brady for whisking us all away for a fun-filled weekend!!!

So there you go!  A quick update on what has been going on with me!  And I promise I'll start being much better!  After all...I don't want to become a disgrace in the land of blogging! :0)

7 comments:

Greg and Ky said...

Looks like fun! Especially St. George! I love going there, not to far, warmer than here, alyways something fun to do!

Kim said...

Yeah, you are a disgrace, you funny girl.

Mike and Kim said...

Ash, you need to call me back soon and catch me up. I am just so thrilled that you got to go to St. George with Brady. It looks like it's going good, wink wink ;). I miss you and I just want you to know that I am a horrible friend. I know your b-day is around March but I never knew what day it was on. But I was thinking about you and hope you had a good day! Talk to you soon!!!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

Oh lala... what a cute boy!!

The Baldwin's said...

Happy belated Birthday this month :) Oh and I'm glad you and Brady are having fun, it seems like you two would get along great, that's awesome!!

Jess said...

St. George is so much fun! and what a cutie... I need to hear more details about this boy!

Brett and Rachael said...

Yay! Thanks for the catch up, much appreciated you disgraceful blogger you! :) Let's go out again soon!

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!