4.21.2009

Ash & Brady Bonding Time!

Do you ever have those times when you need to get away to unwind, and you just want to sit and think about everything and nothing all at the same time?  Brady & I seem to have those times quite often.  It's just so nice to drive somewhere relaxing to take your mind off of everyday life, and think about things that your brain normally doesn't seem to have the time or energy to think about.  Maybe that sounds weird & creepy...and you all now want to delete me from your blogs...but trust me! It's great! You should try it sometime! :0) 

4 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Cute Ashley! Tell Brady I say hi. I used to work at Cyprus and I saw him all the time. I remember he had a 10% account that he always deposited into. :) That might be personal info. He's a great guy! Also, I read your tag below and I loved it! You're such a cute girl. OH! AND... Claire was born with a skin tag by her ear too! So weird. I about died when I saw it, but that goodness they were able to cut it off. :)

Jody LaFlamme said...

I am totally with you! Thats why me and Tyler go hiking and camping all the time. Its so nice to get away!

RIndi said...

Nice! I used to do that. . . it rarely happens now! But I feel ya!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

"Awww....Benji?!" Cute pic!

haha (Please tell me you haven't forgotten this one!)

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!