4.15.2009

A Wicked Easter Weekend!

Finally!!! We waited 4 months and finally WICKED rolled into town!  It's only the best play ever! I've seen it before...but it was just as good, if not better the 2nd time around!  Brady wasn't too sure about the whole thing at first...but after he got the chills in Defying Gravity he was sold! Needless to say...it was amazing!!!  And right after Wicked, the Thorns & Hendricksons all packed up & went to St. George so that the boys could golf in an AGC golf tournament!  Talk about the ultimate Easter weekend!!!

1 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

That is so much fun!!! I've always wanted to see that show. Someday I will... Mike and I get to go to California the 1st week in June with my family to Newport Beach. I am so excited! Your pics made me even more excited! I can't wait to see you this summer!

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!