6.18.2009

Spring has Sprung!


Okay, so again I've been a slacker and haven't posted forever! Sorry guys! To make life easier, I decided to do 1 big slide slow of a few things we've been up to so far this spring!

1. We moved Brady into his new house! Sorry the pics aren't great. Maybe I'll get more later.

2. We went to St. George...again! This time for the Knaras family reunion! It was way fun hanging out with the Thorns & Knaras's. I should've taken way more pictures...but I always feel dumb making a bunch of people stop what they're doing every 5 minutes to take my picture. So call me crazy...but I just opted for a few of little Crew boy in the pool. He's the funnest thing to look at anyway! ;)

3. Brady has been golfing quite a bit, and sometimes he let's me tag along! I wish I could play with him, but we all know that's just a disastrous thought! So I'm the cheerleader on the sidelines for now!

4. Madi Moo graduated from high school! Can you believe it?! I feel so old! Now she's off to live on her own & go to nursing school at UVU! Good luck Madsi!

5. Brady's cousin had his farewell...one of many family shindigs! It's always fun to get together with our families!

6. We've gone to Brady's happy little cabin near Park City a couple of times! It's way fun to get away for a night! But there's no running water...so a night is all I can take! But we love it! If you're wondering about the steak picture...funny story! On our first visit, Brady started the BBQ and the propane tank caught on fire & engulfed the whole thing in flames! Needless to say, our lives flashed before our eyes and the thing ended up torched! But luckily we got a new one, so we no longer have to cook our steaks on the mini stove! :)

So there you have it! I'll try to start being a lot better! But you guys better not slack because I love blog stalking all of you! So hopefully you're all having a Happy Spring! I think the rain is going to stop soon, and then it's on to summer! Here's to hoping! :0)

2 comments:

Brady & Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

Hey Ash, email me your mailing address so I can send you a baby shower invite! jessiccal@hotmail.com

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!