11.30.2009

Honeymoon in Oahu!




I'm finally posting our honeymoon pics!  Sorry it took me forever!  We went to Oahu, Hawaii and stayed at the Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore.  We had a blast!  It was about 85* the whole time, with a few showers here & there.  We did just about everything there was to do-shopping in Waikiki, snorkeling in Haunama Bay, eating Dole Whips at the Dole plantation, visiting Pearl Harbor, playing in the waves on the beach, visiting the temple, seeing Punch Bowl, and of course stuffing our faces with lot's of yummy food! It was a trip we'll never forget! Hope you enjoy the pics of our Honeymoon in Paradise! :0)




2 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

I love all your pictures! It also makes me miss Hawaii because I lived just down the street from the Temple and just near BYU Hawaii. I miss you and I want to hear how it all went. I am so happy for you!!!! You two are just so cute together.

Kim said...

Love the new blog look! you are too cute. The pictures are adorable and of course I am jealous. OHhh also love the Christmas countdown, doesn't get better than that!

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!