11.11.2009

Sharing is Good!

We did it! Brady and I FINALLY got married last week on November 3rd! It was such a perfect and beautiful day! Everything went smoothly, and I couldn't have asked for it to be any better! Thank you SOOO much to all of you who helped to make it such a special day for us! We just got back yesterday from our honeymoon in Oahu, Hawaii and it was amazing! It was hard for us to leave the warm weather, but we're happy to be home and getting ready for the holidays! Woo hoo! So anyway, now that we're officially married, I thought it was only appropriate to make it our blog instead of just mine. Brady will be so happy I'm finally sharing! He blog stalks me all the time and has kept asking for me to add him as partial blog owner. I told him not until he made the committment! ;) (He wants to join my facebook too...but that's still iffy!) So...welcome to the new Thorn family blog! (He he he he...that sounds weird!) We've only been married 1 week today, but we are already loving it so far! Last night was our first official night at home when I didn't have to leave...and it was so lovely! I'm still in the process of making myself at home and moving all my stuff in, so I'll post more when I'm more organized. I will post pics of the wedding when I get them (which probably won't be for awhile), my new digs, and honeymoon pics very shortly! So here's to sharing blogs, homes, and hearts! Thanks again everyone! We love you all very very much!!!

8 comments:

Amy and Barry said...

This just makes me smile! I LOVE it!!!! :)

Liz said...

wahoo! welcome home!

Whitney said...

So happy you are in the famil1y!!! And yes, sharing is very good :)

Brett and Rachael said...

I am so happy and excited for you guys! We've had a lot of long talks while you've been in my chair and I am just so so happy that you are happy! :) Your pictures make me want to get married again (to the same person)haha, just so I can get all dresed up.

Kim said...

No wonder I couldn't see your blog anymore. now I am happy again. everything was gorgeous. Can't wait to see your pics. love ya lady.

Jody LaFlamme said...

Your wedding was beutiful!

Mike and Kim said...

I am so happy that everything went so well! Call me soon and let me know how your doing and settling in. I am so happy for you! You are now a married woman!

The Brandt Family said...

ashley,
thank you so much for sharing your trying experience with me. it is crazy the things that real life can hand us, but i am grateful you were able to find the light and pull yourself through. and i am so grateful that you decided to share your thoughts with me, i will be looking back on them and cherishing them often as adam and i try to keep ourselves out of the pit of dispair. thank you. also, congrats on the marriage-i am glad you found yourself such a nice guy:)
much love,
brooke

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!