5.04.2010

These Days...

While we've been waiting for spring to come and stay for good...we've been passing the time by...



Playing with our baby!  Axel is growing so much already!  He's really playful and rambunctious! He loves to snuggle & give kisses...and he's getting better at the potty training thing!



Having fun with Brady's baby!  He finally got his Harley!  Now...no more complaining about having to drive the Black Widow! ;)



Hanging out at the Zoo!  It was fun to watch our niece & nephew looking at the animals!  I don't think they really knew what was going on...but it was nice to get out & enjoy at least one day of warm weather!



Planning Weddings!!!  Well...this part just started.  Madi & Mike (or as I've decided to call them...M&M) got engaged this past weekend!  Mike took her to Olive Garden for dinner, and then to La Caille for dessert, where candles and a dozen roses awaited her.  They're getting married August 12th in the Salt Lake Temple.  We're excited to welcome in Mike as a new member of the clan!  Congrats you two!

So...that's us for now!  How have you been passing the time???

1 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Yeah congrats to your sister Madi! Her ring is beautiful! I hope you are doing well and your dog is so cute. I miss you and need to call you soon with some updates. I'm getting very pregnant and we are moving to Albuquerque next week. I really wish we were moving to Utah though, but I will be able to come home and visit more often. I miss you!

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!