6.16.2008

Boston!!!

So I'm finally posting pics from my Boston trip! I divided into 4 slides so that it would make more sense! It was everything I thought it would be! I miss it already! I think I would live there if I got the chance! It is so fun, lively, and different from anywhere else...and there's a little something for everyone! We did all kinds of fun things! The weather was pretty good, but really humid-hence, why our hair is a little flat 98% of the time! It ended way too fast, and it took us 12 hours to get home, because of all kinds of delays, but other than that it was pretty much perfect! Hope you all enjoy the slides! Maybe they will entice you to go there & you'll fall in love with it as much as I did!!!

4 comments:

RIndi said...

How fun! I did like you're pics but there is no way I will ever become a red sox fan . . . i only cheer for them when they beat the yankees! ha ha anyway, i wish i could have come too! It sounded so yummy but i just couldn't get off my back! I'll be there next time for sure!

Anonymous said...

Ashley you blog is way cute! you can check out mine at www.laflammefamily.blogspot.com

chelsey said...

I'm so jealous you went to Boston. That's one of my top 5 places to visit. Looks like you had such a fun trip! Hope your having a great summer Ash!

Shumway Adventures said...

Ashley your blog is cute! I found it off of stephanie's blog! You can check out our blog at lovingshumwayadvendures.blogspot.com
-Callee

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!