6.16.2008

Day 3!



This was an intense day of shopping sightseeing! We spent most of the day at Finnial Hall and Quincy Market where they have all sorts of shops and restaurants! Then we mosied on through the local market and into the North End where we saw some famous historical sights, ate at one of Rachel Ray's favorite Boston/Italian restaurants, and indulged in some scrumptious pastries! We even met some local Bostonians who have a nephew going to the U of U, and they asked me if I had served my mission yet! Ha ha! I explained to them that it's a little more important for boys, and that my brother was on one. Cool people though! Cool City! My feet were dying by the end of the day, but it was totally worth it!

1 comments:

Brett and Rachael said...

Oh how I love that place! I want to put a spoon in your picture and eat that clam chowder! It's so good! I'm glad you had fun, it was fun to see all the pics.

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!