8.05.2010

Bling Bling!

I've been debating on whether or not to make this post. Not only does it force me to admit some embarrassing facts, but it gives away my newest gift idea! Oh well. It's just too cool not to share, and I think most of you will benefit from it more than me.

Babies generally like me for one reason and one reason only...I wear lot's of jewelry. If they start to cry, all I have to do is rip off my beaded bracelet or let them tug on my necklace and they're good to go. But this presents a couple of problems-I end up with slobbery jewelry, and I'm always terrified they'll rip it apart and swallow a bead or something. So here comes the embarrassing part...when I'm bored or just need a break, and I've pretty much blog and facebook stalked everyone I know, I start perusing random things...and it often turns out to be baby things. I'd come up with an excuse of that I'm constantly looking for baby gifts or something, but it's not true. I love babies and I can't wait to have one, so I daydream while looking at all things baby. What can I say? It makes me happy and excited...something that's not easy to be while chained to a desk all day! Anyway, today I came across these nifty beauties!


















Big whoop...Tory Spelling has a cute, stone necklace that probably costs a million dollars right? Wrong! They're called "Teething Blings"!  They're made for babies to be able to chew and suck on them without getting ruined or hurting Baby.  They come in all sorts of colors and patterns, and they're only $20!  They have matching bangle bracelets too!  Isn't that just the coolest idea?!  I don't know if they really work or not, but if movie stars use them then hey! Must not be too bad, right?  You can order them online at  http://www.smartmomjewelry.com/ or you can purchase them at a new store in Layton called Honey Bump Maternity (which also seems like a cool, mommy place!) http://www.honeybumpmaternity.com.

I also came across THIS site, which I thought was so cute!  A little pricey maybe for something that will last for about five minutes, but totally worth it I think!










































They have other cute things too, but these pretties are what really caught my eye. Aren't they to die for?!  I wish I had a baby girl just so I could buy these shoes! But for now...I guess I'll have to live vicariously through all of you mommies out there.  Happy shopping! :0)

6 comments:

Amy and Barry said...

I LOVE it and I love all the cute shoes too! Those necklaces and bracelets are genius - why didn't we think of that?! At long last, we could have sat at home, done whatever we wanted all day every day, and been rich! I'm pretty sure I know what Baby Shinsel's first gift to Aunt Ashley will be! :)

THE HILSABECKS said...

Wow I LOVE the necklace idea! I too am a huge jewlery buff and my little guy loves to chew on it... so I'm going straight to the website to purchase one! Thanks Ash! Now you can rest assured that all you're searching/blog stalking paid off:) Feel free to send any other awesome baby gear my way:)

Mike and Kim said...

I love those little shoes! That was dangerous that you showed me that site Ash. I miss you! Also, you can have a baby anytime you are ready. You two would make a beautiful baby :)

Linz said...

I am so glad that you are such a good shopper! I would miss out on so much without you :) Those shoes almost make me want to have a girl :)

Kim said...

I love it Ash! Nothing embarrassing about it. You are awesome and hilarious!

The Anderson's said...

Genius ideas on the necklace stuff! It so true that all babies love jewlery but for that same reason I had to stop wearing all mine so they didn't hurt themselves. Hopefully one day I'll have need for those cute girl shoes too!

About Us

My photo
Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! Brady and I were married on November 3, 2009. We live in a house in The Cove in Herriman. Brady is in commercial insurance and bonding for the Buckner Company and I am a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. We have a baby boy named Korvin who is our pride and joy! We also have a yellow lab named Daisy and an Imperial Shih Tzu named Axel. Brady and I are pretty chill. Besides snuggling our new baby, we love doing things like watching movies, taking walks, going on weekend trips to St. George, shopping for house stuff (I'll be punished for sharing that!),hanging out at the cabin, taking drives, and spending time with all our family & friends who we love dearly! Thanks for visiting & letting us share our life with you!